November 30, 2020
Dave Roehr, our CEO, joins Craig Cody on The Progressive Dentist to discuss how to grow your practice with specialty services. In this episode they touch on: – How Proceed Finance’s product helps dental practices close more cases and generate revenue – How dental practices can take advantage of the opportunities in implantology – How […]
April 18, 2019
Dave Roehr, our CEO, joins Reese Harper on The Dentist Money™ Show to discuss affordable patient financing. With only an estimated 15% of people in the U.S. able to pay with cash, Dave and Reese take a close look at what you can do to reach the other 85%.
April 1, 2019
Bryan Stimmler of The Better Dentistry Podcast digs into how Proceed Finance entered the dentistry market and how patient financing can grow practice revenue.
December 10, 2018
Our CEO, Dave Roehr, recently discussed the importance of patient financing with Dr. Mark Costes, DDS, of the Dental Success Institute.
July 25, 2018
CEO, Dave Roehr, talks with Dr. Philip Gordon of Dental Implant Practices about growing your practice with Proceed Finance.
April 27, 2018
Make a Monthly Payment for Big Cases look more like a Car Payment than a House Payment and You’ll do more Big Cases with Dave Roehr.
August 17, 2017
Dental CPA Dr. Jonathan Van Horn found Proceed Finance to be a financing alternative that allows dentists to provide the care they recommend for their patients without forcing them into financial ruin.
July 28, 2017
Dr. Justin Moody and friends determined Proceed Finance had “built a better mousetrap.”